General Awareness for various competitive examination
We know the importance of Current Affairs mainly general awareness, GK (General Knowledge) in various competitive exams for aspirants.
We are publishing general awareness notes, bits and study material daily.
These notes are extremely useful for all types of exams including Bank Exams.
General Awareness bits help in the last minute preparation for various exams.
1- This state among the following has launched Rs. 50,000 crore farm-debt scheme.
2- Which among the following is issued by the court in the case of illegal detention of a person.
3- This among the following is the hardest material.
4- In which country among the following driest location on the earth is found?
5- With which game Lady Ratan Tata Trophy is associated?
3- Basket Ball.
6- To which sports Mohammad Anas is related?
7-This noted journalist and columnist among the following died recently.
1- Ranjit Guru
2- Shyam Dixit.
8- Who among the following Padmashree awardee and prominent Social worker died recently?
2-Damodar Ganesh Bapat.
3-Devi Shankar Prasad.
9- Name the former Australian pace Spearhead who has been elected as an honorary life member of the Marylebone Cricket Club(MCC)?
1- Nathan Lyon.
2- Shane Warne.
3- Mitchell Johnson.
4- Mitchell Starc.
10-Former India opener and national selector passed away recently. Who is he?
3- VB Chandra Sekhar.
4- Sarandeep Singh.
11-He is the first batsman to score 20,000 international runs in a single decade.
4- MS Dhoni.
12-Name the district that has been ranked as the most improved district in Second Delta ranking for the Aspirational Districts released by NITI Aayog’
2-Siddharthnagar, Uttar Pradesh
3-Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
13-Who among the following has been conferred with the ‘Tansen Samman’ for 2018?
2-Ali Akbar Khan
14-Which among the following counties has withdrawn from International Whaling Commission to resume commercial whaling in its territorial waters?
15- Good Governance Day is celebrated annually on?
It is CM Kamal Nath launched the scheme named Jan Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana on January 15, 2019.
Diamonds are known as the hardest substance on the surface of the earth.
4- Chile(Atacama desert). The location is known as Maria Elena South(MES).
5- Hockey. (for women)
* The trophy is named after Ratan Tata, who is an Indian Businessman.
7- Ranjit Guru.
* He was working with Odia daily Sambad.
* He was associated with Anand Bazar Patrika and the Asian Age. Both are leading newspapers.
8-Damodar Ganesh Bapat.
* He dedicated his life and service towards Leprosy patients.
* Padmashree is the fourth highest civilian award.
9- Mitchell Johnson.
* He played 73 international test matches for Australia claiming 313 wickets.
* He played 153 One Day Internationals and claimed 239 wickets.
* He played 30 Twenty 20 Internationals and claimed 38 wickets.
10- VB Chandra Sekhar.
* He played 7 ODIs in between 1988 and 1990. He scored only 88 runs.
* He is a qualified engineer.
* Virat Kohli made his Test and T20 Internationals debut in 2010
12-Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
Also, watch General Awareness other bits here
Also watch Current Affairs here
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)